[TriEmbed] Oak by Digistump: Wi-Fi for all the things - live on Kickstarter!

Charles West crwest at ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 25 13:57:50 CDT 2015

Pretty cool.  There are also those $3 wifi modules on Ebay if you want to
reuse old boards.  I've ordered (and received) a few but haven't really
gotten a chance to mess with it yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5PCS-ESP8266-Serial-WIFI-Wireless-Transceiver-Module-Send-Receive-AP-STA-WC-/221589414331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3397c221bb