[TriEmbed] Learning Curve

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:12:08 CDT 2015

At least a couple of the groups that Pete mentioned are already
peripherally aware, though maybe not officially aware.  I have been working
a lot with Wake Robotics and I will pass this along to a group of
tweens/teens who are working on developing something like this for their
peers.

Pete seems to be going to the Splat Space events and I'm sure he will pass
along some info as well. I think Rodney is on this list and he is the mod
for the  Triangle Robotics list.

Not to say you should not keep reaching out. Is there a central place for
this discussion? Is this something we should host on the TriEmbed Web page
or there a better place?

I'd love to get a formalish (re) introduction to coding, and I have a 9
year old who is starting to pick some of it up at Wake Robotics and online
at code combat and codecademy.
Glen

Got it, thanks Pete. Happy to inform all interested parties regardless of
where they are in North Carolina. Do you think Nick, Jon or myself should
send out an email to all interested parties in North Carolina?