[TriEmbed] geekSPARK 2015 call for talent

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Thu Apr 16 09:47:45 CDT 2015

Ian,

We (Maniacal Labs - myself and Dan Ternes) would love to bring some
projects to show off! Our projects these days are all *very* much bright,
LED related and we're currently working on a 2 meter tall, interactive LED
display. We certainly have a lot of other, fun, blinky stuff we can bring
as well... maybe I can even be convinced to wear my LED pants :) In
general, we specialize in digital light art pieces and enabling other
people to make such things with little effort.

We do have a 3D printer but will leave it home :P

Thanks

Adam Haile
Maniacal Labs