[TriEmbed] RFQ, looking for parts, 20+ pin female headers, 2.00 mm pitch

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Thu Apr 16 09:09:32 CDT 2015

Check out Samtec, www.samtec.com<http://www.samtec.com> , for free samples in small quantities.  You’ll be interested in SQT-140-01-F-S.

http://www.samtec.com/connectors/standard-board-to-board/2mm/sockets.aspx

Put in these filters:
Orientation: Perpendicular
Positions: 40
Row Type: Single

From: TriEmbed [mailto:triembed-bounces at triembed.org] On Behalf Of Jon Wolfe
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:48 AM
To: triembed at triembed.org
Subject: [TriEmbed] RFQ, looking for parts, 20+ pin female headers, 2.00 mm pitch

2.00 mm headers are *hard* to find on the cheap, unless you're ok with the slow boat from China approach.

I need a few female 2.00 mm header sockets, with at least 20 pins, but 40 would be even better. If there's anyone within a 15 minute drive from Cary that has some you'd be willing to sell me, let me know. I have some ordered, but they will probably take forever to get here, if they even show up at all(I've had a few missing packages from China in the past few months).

The 20% space savings over 0.1" pitch headers doesn't justify the 10x price increase on the digikey and mouser type sites in my book.

It's for commercial R&D, so I insist on actually paying you for them too ;). Name your price.

--

Jon Wolfe

Anibit Technology LLC.

https://anibit.com