[TriEmbed] RFQ, looking for parts, 20+ pin female headers, 2.00 mm pitch

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Thu Apr 16 08:48:29 CDT 2015

2.00 mm headers are *hard* to find on the cheap, unless you're ok with
the slow boat from China approach.

I need a few female 2.00 mm header sockets, with at least 20 pins, but
40 would be even better. If there's anyone within a 15 minute drive from
Cary that has some you'd be willing to sell me, let me know. I have some
ordered, but they will probably take forever to get here, if they even
show up at all(I've had a few missing packages from China in the past
few months).

The 20% space savings over 0.1" pitch headers doesn't justify the 10x
price increase on the digikey and mouser type sites in my book.

It's for commercial R&D, so I insist on actually paying you for them too
;). Name your price.

--

Jon Wolfe
Anibit Technology LLC.