[TriEmbed] Learning Curve

Christopher Svec christophersvec at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 07:20:46 CDT 2015

Yes! I totally agree about the growth of our once-very-niche industry.
Another question to consider is "what are you trying to do or accomplish as an end-goal?", in addition to the "where to invest time & energy to learn" question.
You can spend the rest of your life testing & learning each new platform or dev board or widget that comes out - and there's nothing wrong with that at all! Especially if pure learning is your goal.
But is that what you're after?
(I'm a fan of frequently backing up and asking the big picture "why?" questions.)
-svec