[TriEmbed] Need a pair of PIR sensors

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Apr 9 13:15:07 CDT 2015

I need a couple of PIR sensors for a project. I've got a bunch ordered,
but they won't be here for a while.
I've got gobs of stuff to trade, but by default am offering two pair of
3.3 volt NRF24L01+ boards and custom adapters that allow them to plug
into a standard solderless breadboard (but only one label. As soon as I
can rediscover where I put the draft I can fix the arrow direction and
print more). They look like this:
http://triembed.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/nrf.jpg

(But if you want to swap something different, I'm open. I could part
with a meter of APA102 smart LEDs, for example: 32 LEDs)

I need something like this:

http://www.hotmcu.com/human-sensor-module-pyroelectric-infrared-p-73.html

Note the two adjustment pots (missing from the Radioshack part that
otherwise looks very similar). I can use anything this size or smaller
that has the pots and retrig/N-retrig jumper or solder bumps for a
shorting connector.

Thanks,
Pete