[TriEmbed] Low/No cost Robot kits - TriEmbed Digest, Vol 23, Issue 16

Terry King terry at terryking.us
Thu Apr 9 12:33:36 CDT 2015

Quote:
I hate to spam triembed with sales pitches, but I just wanted to let everyone on the list know...

OK, I'll tailgate on that :-)

I am looking for a few situations where an adult would like to work with some kid who doesn't have
much money, to build a Robot and learn about Arduino. This is the Robot kit I make in Vermont and
I've sold a few hundred:
https://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/YourDuino-Basic-Robot-Kit

It's usually $45, $40 Education / Makerspace price. So it's low-end, especially motors.

If you or someone you know would like to do something like this, please email me: terry at yourduino.com

Or if you have a kid who really wants to learn more Electronics/Arduino, I'd do the same on this:
https://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/YourDuinoEngStarter

I'll send one free to someone who wants to work with a kid who can't afford much.  If it's Your
kid, ask for the Educational price :-)

I have a little left after contributing to the IRS, and I'd like to do this.

Regards, Terry King
...In the Woods in Vermont USA
terry at terryking.us

-The One who Dies with the most Parts LOSES. What do you need??