[TriEmbed] Wireless Camera for 3D Printer

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 01:44:10 CDT 2015

Use the OctoPi distribution on a Raspberry Pi and the Raspberry Pi camera.
Streaming and time lapse are built directly into the distribution. It
really is almost no setup (you have to enable the raspberry pi camera).
I've run it on my home setup (Printerbot Simple Metal with Raspberry Pi
running OctoPi) very successfully.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Dishit Parekh <dpparekh at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using a CubePro Trio 3d Printer from 3D Systems in my lab at NC state
> and wish to control it wirelessly from an outdoor location (home, office,
> etc.). I am planning to use the OctoPrint <http://octoprint.org> software
> for the controlling part with a Raspberry Pi. Can you suggest me some good
> cameras to monitor the activity of my 3d printer for the same. Thank you! :)
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Dishit Parekh
> *PhD Student - 2nd Year,*
> *External VP, **CBE GSA*
>
> *Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (CBE),North Carolina
> State University, USA.*
> *Phone (M):* (919) 888-8274, *E-mail:* dpparekh at ncsu.edu *
> <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dishit-parekh/22/819/5a0/>*

Tanner Lovelace