[TriEmbed] Wireless Camera for 3D Printer

pete@soper.us pete at soper.us
Fri Apr 3 16:29:43 CDT 2015

The video stream pushing part is very commo ly done, but be careful to use software known to work with the RPI camera. Motion (in standard distros) still doesn't and I found the "pipe one instance of VLC into a other" aproach to be a complete mess, now matter how low I went with ftame rates. There was some kind of (missing) flow control problem causing longer and longer latency between motion and output by the remote VLC. Equal parties hilarity and frustration.
Pete