[TriEmbed] Wireless Camera for 3D Printer

dan dan at maniacallabs.com
Fri Apr 3 09:51:10 CDT 2015

If you're going to use a Raspberry Pi, you might check out MotionEye (
https://bitbucket.org/ccrisan/motioneye/wiki/Home). It runs on the Pi and
can use a Raspberry Pi camera to provide video streaming, time-lapse image
capture, motion detection, etc. I've used it for monitoring 3D prints at
home so I don't have to keep running back to the printer to check every 5
minutes :)