[TriEmbed] OK, here's the site I've been looking for Re: T-962 reflow oven notes

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sat Sep 27 15:39:11 CDT 2014

It isn't clear how I managed to miss this with the first umpteen web
searches, but this outfit "ES Technical" in England appears to have
everything one might need at reasonable prices.  Complete, "fixed" ovens
based on the Chinese core metal/heaters/fans are offered as well as
upgrade kits, and "complete upgrade kits" that use PCB temp sensing to
drive the controller. They also offer toaster oven kits:

http://www.estechnical.co.uk/

My short term plan isn't changed by this discovery, but if I had it to
do over again...