[TriEmbed] Waterproof Connectors

Sofie Permana shperman at ncsu.edu
Sat Sep 6 06:52:50 CDT 2014

Have you tried Sugru to cover the gap between the cable and the housing? I
tried to connect a drilled glass bottle and a small plastic pipe using
Sugru before and it is both air-proof (small pressure) and waterproof. With
a good pressure, I can also take release the pipe/Sugru off the bottle too,
so I think it is releaseable.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e976/,
http://letsmakerobots.com/content/waterproofing-dc-motor-sugru (an example
of waterproofing using Sugru, because I can't find the one I used before)

Sofie