[TriEmbed] Did anyone discuss M2M data plans?

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:25:50 CST 2014

Chip,

Thanks for the great information. That does seem like a lot of overhead. It
sounds like collecting the data and sending up a group of data points at
one time might be required to make the most of a modest data plan. Any idea
how much data it would take to send the 51 data points at one time?
Guessing from the numbers it might be only 6-7k.

Shane