[TriEmbed] Air Quality Sensor Project - Request for Comment

Martin Brooke martin.brooke at duke.edu
Tue Nov 18 08:28:33 CST 2014

I found this post fascinating.  I read it all and followed the links, spent
a lot of time looking at the LinkIt ONE and CO sensor
I had not heard of the LinkIt ONE and was interested how it would compare
it to the Arduino YUN.
Seems lower cost and more functional but of more uncertain longevity and
support?
I love Seeed but am not sure how long products stay around.

I am very interested to see how it goes.  Be happy to offer any advice I
can.

Cheers,

Martin