[TriEmbed] IEEE - learn more about the IBM Watson system and it's role in cognitive computing

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:37:33 CDT 2014

Crossposting this to a few lists as the topic crosses several interest
groups:

-----------

The June meeting of the IEEE Robotics and Automation chapter next Monday,
June 1, will host Eric Woods, one of the developers of the IBM Watson
system.

He will discuss IBM Watson's role in the era of cognitive computing, how
the technology has evolved from Jeopardy! to today, and how IBM is putting
Watson to work in the marketplace

He will also introduce the new Watson Ecosystem and how you can get
involved.

If you are planning to attend (or think you may), please sign up at the web
link below so we can know how much pizza/drink to order (we ran out the
last two months as we had almost double the number show up as registered).

https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/meeting_view/list_meeting/25555

If you don't register and your plans change at the last minute, please drop
by anyway!