[TriEmbed] Durham hamfest is NEXT week Re: logistics for Saturday afternoon

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:16:55 CDT 2014

The *Saturday afternoon hack session is scheduled for the 24th this month* --
the same day as the DurHamFest.  (see the meetup details:
http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/177049262/)

There are folks going to be at Splat*Space tomorrow, but not specifically for
TriEmbed, and most likely to meet with Jeff Crews about 3D-Printing from around
11am to 2pm.  TriEmbed members are always welcome to see if there is a
Splat*Space key-member available to let them in to work on a project, just try
to call the 'Space first (919-704-HACK) to see if someone will be there and for
how long.

Yes, I might be there a while in the late afternoon, but call me first as I also
have plans with my lawn and powerwashing a deck (919-624-5973).  Memorial Day
weekend I will be out of town, so I'm still trying to get a Splat*Space
key-member to host the TriEmbed meeting.

- sgh

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA