[TriEmbed] Raspberry Pi & remote temp sensor

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Fri May 2 15:06:43 CDT 2014

I have an RPi set up with two DS18B20 temperature sensors - one is fixed on a breadboard and one is the waterproof unit with about a meter
extension (got from AdaFruit).  Works fine as is. I do not need a waterproof sensor but would like to put the sensor 10 to 15 feet away from the RPi: we are measuring the temperature at different points in a room.  What's the reasonable limit for extending the sensor away from the Pi?

Thanks,
Brian Grawburg

--
I will no longer use Mozilla/Firefox. I now use Opera Web Browser.