[TriEmbed] Nixie Tubes

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Mar 17 08:56:11 CDT 2014

I'm thinking about using a couple of nixie tubes as a counter dislay with the HO train-as-conveyor-system
I've set up using a Raspberry Pi.  I'm using an MCP23016 port expander and only using 8 of the
available 16 ports for my setup.  I know using an LCD is probably easier to setup, I just wanted to do
something a bit more unusal.  Of course, I have no idea how to interface the tubes with my Pi and how
to convert the Python output into suitable input for the nixie. . .but that shouldn't stop me.

Comments from smarter guys, please.

Brian Grawburg

--
The truth will set you free . . .but first it will infuriate you.