[TriEmbed] Fwd: Adafruit Industries Back In Stock Notification

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:49:18 CDT 2014

I just happen to check, as of 4:30 on Friday:
Radio Shack Cary Crossroads still has 2 of them,
Radio Shack Falls Village (Falls of Neuse & Durant) still has 1 of them,
Radio Shack Brier Creek has 1 of them,
Radio Shack Six Forks & Wake Forest still has 2 of them.

That makes at least 6 of them floating around the area, assuming you want
to spend $89.99 for one.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA