[TriEmbed] Fwd: Adafruit Industries Back In Stock Notification

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:23:22 CDT 2014

Nobody took me up on my offer to help out with the BeagleBone Black starter
kits at RS the other day, so maybe everyone else who wants one has one.
Before I went and bought it, I signed up for AdaFruits back in stock
notification. I just got an email saying they are available.

They are limited one to a customer, no combining orders.
http://www.adafruit.com/products/1278