[TriEmbed] (POE) Ethernet microcontroller

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:23:46 CDT 2014

Well I looked around and found a few interesting things from the input that
I got. I also looked around for a Beaglebone Black. As Pete said, they are
extremely difficult to get a hold of, everyone seems to be sold out.
However, RadioShack in Crossroads has a couple "Getting started With
BeagleBone Black" kits in stock for $89. I'm headed there now.

If anyone is interested, they tell me that they will put one behind the
counter for you.

If you email me off list before I leave the store, we might be able to work
something out.
Glen