[TriEmbed] Reasonable PCB Asembly

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:21:04 CDT 2014

Just remember that there is more than one item to consider when picking a
company - not just price.

I would prefer to pay a little bit higher for a company that appears to
have my best interest at heart, will work with me, and not try to berate
me, insult me, or make fun of me for asking a question.

So don't always settle for the cheapest, and if someone comes across as a
bit too strong handed or not a good fit for your organization, keep looking.