[TriEmbed] This week's Amp Hour about "Electric Imp" apropos the wireless and other discussion topics Monday night

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jun 11 15:21:01 CDT 2014

This week's Amp Hour pod cast is the best I've ever heard since Rod
Radford pointed me to this resource. It is an interview of the Electric
Imp <http://electricimp.com/> hardware designer Brandon Harris, with
electrical engineers Chris Gammell and Dave Jones in exceptionally good
form. An early version of this device was demonstrated at a TriEmbed
meeting many moons ago. A refresh for new folks is long overdue. I
started to create a bit of commentary on this but decided it would be
best to simply recommend you listen to it at least once.

http://www.theamphour.com/202-an-interview-with-brandon-harris-impish-internet-iamatology/