[TriEmbed] June 9th Meeting reminder: 7pm @ NCSU (NOTE change to EB I/rm 1007)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Jun 4 16:57:22 CDT 2014

The next Triangle Embedded computing interest group meeting will be this
Monday evening at 7pm at NCSU Centennial Campus Engineering Building I,
room 1007 at 911 Partners Way, Raleigh. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/SaFfD
The parking deck SW of the building is the best one to use (free after
5pm), but when you go in from Partners Way you must go up one floor.
Then the 1007 meeting room is on the street side of the building (circle
around to the left from the top of the stairs). If you park as if to go
to building II go through the center, then right from the grassy area
into Bldg I and look for 1007.

We seem to have settled into a good format, that goes like this:

     1) Announcements
     2) Short talks/demos (very good A/V equipment available)
     3) Discussion of folk's project ideas/problems
     4) Break up into little groups to chat about whatever

Help for beginners is available at every meeting. Bring your gadgets and
gizmos and cool ideas to share!

This meeting room is stable for June, July, and August, at which point
we may be shifted back to Bldg II for the September meeting, but we'll see.