[TriEmbed] Power Supply rail current

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Tue Jul 8 16:50:13 CDT 2014

So,  let me make sure I understand this...
When you say have the relays energized, I know you mean energize the
solenoid but do you mean by that that the relay contacts are closed (power
flowing) or open (no power)? I'm guessing you mean don't go from open to
closed while there's power flowing since their will be a temporary arc?
Could I just use a normally closed relay and then use the microcontroller
to open the relay and cut the power if I need to.

Do you have any links to those higher cost relays? I would really love to
actually make it so that I could have a button on the front (hooked to the
uC) that would allow me to, using the relay, turn the power on or off to
any of the outputs. So having one of these nicer relays, if not too
expensive, might be nice.