[TriEmbed] Power Supply rail current

Adam Haile email at adamhaile.net
Tue Jul 8 14:10:59 CDT 2014

Yeah, I was definitely wanting a separate current sense on each of the
front panel outputs at least. I like this plan of having a relay drop
out... I was going to need some sort of auto-shutoff anyways for safety.
Will look into that. Seems to make more sense then trying to allow 100A on
any single output :)