[TriEmbed] Meet Sopo - your own personal robot!

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:57:11 CDT 2014

We currently only have 10 registered attendees for tomorrow night's
meeting, which is much less than normal.

So, I am curious:
   * is the topic not interesting (possibly too commercial and not
technical)?
   * is it the extended holiday affecting the signups?
   * or are more people planning to attend, but just have not signed up yet?

Signing up allows us to know how much food/drink to order - at times I have
ordered too much (wasting money) and other times I have not ordered enough
(and we run out quickly before people who registered get there).  So if you
think you will be there, please sign up.

And I am open to suggestions on how we can make the meetings better - so if
you have some ideas, or topics you want to hear, let me know.