[TriEmbed] ATTiny84A internal temp sensor: how good?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:47:13 CST 2014

Are you trying to use it to measure atmospheric temperatures? It was designed to
measure chip temperature, to help you program a shutdown or minimizing sequence
before the magic smoke comes out. At work last year we used it to activate a
peizo cooling element as needed, but minimized activation for longer battery
life. We always used an external sensor for environmental conditions.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA