[TriEmbed] [OBSOLETE trianglearduino:1093] Favorite H-Bridge chip

Sai Saketh Divvela sdivvel at ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 17 02:26:03 CST 2014

Hi all,

I am a graduate student in computer engineering at NCSU ,specializing in
chip design and embedded systems.I have attended last meeting on custom pcb
design conducted by Triembed group at NC state.I found the seminar very
informative and interesting .I would like to know if somebody could present
a seminar on RTOS in embedded systems in future.

Regards,
Sai Saketh