[TriEmbed] TriEmbed @ NCSU Monday January 13th @ 7pm (different room/building)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Jan 12 07:48:15 CST 2014

The next meeting of the Triangle Embedded computing interest group will
be in room 1021 of Engineering building TWO (note the change of building
and room) on Monday the 13th at 7-9pm.

The meeting will start with open announcements, followed by a short
presentation about designing and assembling custom PCBs, followed by the
usual discussions and show and tells. Help for beginners is available at
every meeting. Bring your gadgets and gizmos and cool ideas to share!

There's parking on Oval drive in front of the building as well as two
parking decks on Partner's Way.

Details and map links are here:

http://TriEmbed.org

This meeting room/building is booked through May and we'll hopefully be
able to book it through the summer this spring.

NCSU Students, Faculty and Staff: There is an urgent need for school
representatives. Volunteers only need to attend and be the designated
contact to satisfy NCSU requirements for a given meeting. If you can
help please drop me a line with your contact info and what month(s) you
can attend and represent the school.

If we can't meet this need it won't be possible to continue with
meetings at NCSU.