[TriEmbed] taking contract prototype manufacturing to the limit

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 15:38:52 CST 2014

>If you're thinking "how could this be mentioned in the same breath as OSH Park?" well, uh, I'm thinking the same thing and regret that association.

Agreed! If that is the case, then we need to add them into the same category as small run manufacturing. You may well find other competitive options. If their only advantage is connecting files to dropbox, they better keep their prices low, because getting files to a manufacturing site is not a big deal.

These prices may be competitive, I haven't been in that business for 10 years, so based on that time period, it seems in the ball park, but I am probably outdated. Manufacturing has gotten cheaper. I know we used to charge $1000-1500 just for paste templates.

Certainly not the low cost prototype concept I was thinking from the first email.

John Vaughters