[TriEmbed] [Splat Space] Re: Durham Raspberry Pi Group coming to Splat Space

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:12:51 CST 2014

As a followup, the Raspberry-Pi Geeks has joined up with the Triangle
Embedded Interest group, with Joe M. acting as the organizer, and plan on
meeting at Splat*Space's new location on Thur, Jan. 22.  After that the
group will meet every third Thursday at Splat*Space from 7pm to 9pm.

Be on the lookout for official announcements!!

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:56 PM, JoeM <jmcomptech12 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I will not attend tonight due to a planned demonstration downtown.
>
> Joe
>

> On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:24:32 PM UTC-5, Geoff T wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> This past Thursday I attended a meetup of the group Raspberry Pi Geeks,
>> Durham, NC[1] at the Mad Hatter. I was looking forward to meeting some more
>> folks with a shared interest, but I must admit, my primary goal was to let
>> them know that we have a place conducive to setting up Raspi workstations
>> and to warmly invite them to consider Splat Space for future meetups.
>>
>> Well, I'm happy to report that the next meetup of this group will be
>> scheduled to take place at our new space at the UDI building.  By the end
>> of the meeting, the plan was to schedule the next event on the third
>> Thursday in January.  So, it would be awesome if we could have the big
>> meeting space prepared to be welcoming to first time visitors and set up
>> with at least power and networking.  We should also have our TV set up in
>> the room as I'm sure at least one Pi will use it as its display.
>>
>> I plan to see to it that the event is cross-posted on our meetup calendar
>> to keep everyone informed.
>>
>> Joe, the organizer of the group, messaged me through the meetup that he
>> had joined the Splat Space meetup group as well as this google group.
>> Welcome Raspi Geeks!  I see a few of you have RSVP'd to our open house
>> tonight.  Awesome. See you tonight.
>>
>> Geeks Unite! :)
>>
>> Geoff
>>
>> [1] http://www.meetup.com/Raspberry-Pi-Geeks-Durham-NC/