[TriEmbed] Electronics recycling

Jeffrey Crews cruzetti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:56:48 CDT 2014

Since this is TRI-Embed, I'll chip in with the Durham end. Almost any
electronics can go here:

http://www.triangleecycling.com/

Info on what they take and what you have to pay them to take:

 http://www.triangleecycling.com/what-we-take.html

For metals, etc, there is J and D out on Cheek Rd:

http://www.jdrecyclers.com/

They've always been very accommodating for me and don't seem sleazy. It's
also a great place to pick up any needed sheet, angle iron, etc in a
variety of materials.

JSC