[TriEmbed] Proposed talk for September's meeting

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:47:08 CDT 2014

You asked how the BBB compares to the RPi for measuring analog signals.

I was just pointing out that many analog signal now are measured with
sensors that support I2C or SPI (including all in that project listed
above), so the need to directly measure analog by the embedded system is
less of an issue.

However, if you truly wish to measure an analog signal, the BBB is the only
one of those two boards that has analog, so it is clearly the winner
(unless you are willing to add an I2C (or SPI) analog to digital converter).

Cool that you have a one wire weather station project already!