[TriEmbed] Proposed talk for September's meeting

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:21:14 CDT 2014

The Raspberry Pi doesn't have any analog data channels, but all of the
measurements listed above are available as I2C data sensors, so it will
work well with any device that supports I2C (Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone
Black, even the Arduino, plus many more).

You should also look up the one wire weather station (uses the one wire
interface - different than either SPI or I2C) and includes nice weather
devices that can be controlled by any of the previously mentioned embedded
boards.  I have a weather station I put together using a Raspberry Pi and
OWW components.