[TriEmbed] Lightening Talks

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:24:33 CDT 2014

I was just thinking (and posting stuff for Splat*Space), that one of these
evenings we could do a lightening talks seminar -- where we would have an
evening of multiple persons come up and take turns giving small 5-minute
seminars on various topics.

For example, I've got two topics I could talk on:
1) sunset & sunrise calculations based location coordinates, including
"blue-hour" twilight calculations
2) understanding the ZigBee protocol for talking between devices

Have you got some things you would like to talk about and share, and couldn't
make a whole evening of it?  15 talks would just about fill an evening...

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA