[TriEmbed] Large Wall Charts

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 14 14:22:32 CDT 2014

On 04/14/2014 02:25 PM, Grawburg wrote:
> You have stated it correctly, sir.

In that case I agree with Martin Brooke. Since you need, at a minimum,
one bit into the microcontroller and one bit out of it, that's also
enough to sense the pushbutton and turn the gadget on and then back off,
emulating any kind of latching behavior you'd like. So perhaps all that
is needed is a FET or FET/relay combination and some signal
conditioning/buffering to protect the RPI's gates.

-Pete