[TriEmbed] Large Wall Charts

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Apr 14 13:14:48 CDT 2014

I don't think your requirements were well understood. I gathered you
want to push a momentary contact switch and have some gadget turn on and
stay on until some period of time has passed or a microcontroller
preempts the time period by reseting the circuit. The microcontroller
would use 3.3 volt digital I/O pins like those of a Raspberry Pi system
for sensing the and controlling the latch state and the gadget might be