[TriEmbed] Using SPI

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Apr 2 12:24:41 CDT 2014

Yes, in my opinion this is exactly what this group is about: helping
each other while offering information and support to the area community.

Along these lines I'm thinking the upcoming meeting ought to double back
to a theme we've covered periodically, which is how to get off square
one with some of the common single board computer systems and bare chip
setups. We could think of this as an "install fest" where by "install"
we actually mean "getting my lights to blink on my board X" and "lights"
might be LEDs, a turning motor, sensor samples, etc, and "board X" might
be a standard Arduino, a Raspberry Pi, Beagle Board, etc, or standalone
chip scenario.

Perhaps we could start with a series of lightning talks to
introduce/demonstrate one of the above combos/scenarios and then after
the lightning talks we could break up into sessions where folks can get
more demos and hands on opportunities relevant to their needs.

Comments?

-Pete