[TriEmbed] Help with PCB design software choice

Jose Medrano jamedran at ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 2 01:09:34 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I recently designed and built a fully DIY video game controller that works
out-of-the-box with all three major operating systems and most Android
tablets. I want to see if I can make it into a custom PCB so I can make it
a tad more comfortable (and impressive) than holding a breadboard. The
problem is...Eagle is about an order of magnitude higher than what I can
pay right now. Do you all have any suggestions for other good PCB software?