[TriEmbed] Arduino on Android. and Processing

Alan Wiggs alanwiggs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:41:28 CDT 2013

For those of us that want to try simple projects to get up to speed...

I have been playing with interfacing my Nexus 7 tablet with Arduino.

http://arduinodroid.blogspot.com/

The firmata for android.
Arduinocommander

http://firmata.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://processing.org/tutorials/android/

Sorry for those that are 10 levels higher than me on the coding/programming
scale.

If anyone else has found a good tool to do this type of simple interface
let me know.

I would luv to have a simple blue tooth back and forth between my Tablet
and a Arduino or other small project.

I seem to remember there was on Kickstarter awhile back.

R,

Alan Wiggs