[TriEmbed] Anyone done much work with home automation?

terrykingus at terryking.us terrykingus at terryking.us
Mon Oct 14 08:09:25 CDT 2013

Hi,
IF you will be mounting the solid state relays yourself in some enclosure,
then relays like this may be a good choice...

http://yourduino.com/sunshop2/index.php?l=product_detail&p=216

DISCLAIMER: Mentioned stuff from my own shop... (Which is what I know most
about!)

Regards, Terry King
...In The Woods in Vermont, USA
terry at yourduino.com