[TriEmbed] Monday, October 14th, 7pm TriEmbed meeting @ NCSU

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Oct 8 10:16:36 CDT 2013

The next Triangle Embedded computing interest group meeting will be this
Monday evening at 7pm at NCSU Centennial Campus Engineering Building I
(ONE), room 1007, which is at 911 Partners Way, Raleigh. This is the
same large room as we met in last month:

http://goo.gl/maps/BorhL

At this meeting Jon Wolfe will give the "ATTiny Part II" talk planned
some months back, but we'll keep this relatively short so there will be
ample time to break into groups for show and tell, tutorials and
discussions.

Bring your gear! We aren't allowed to do any soldering in the room (and
no food or drinks, please), but if you've got a gadget to show off or a
circuit or piece of software you need help with, bring your things to
the meeting!