[TriEmbed] Advice Needed

Shane Trent shanedtrent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 08:26:53 CDT 2013

Pete is right on target about oshpark.com.  You do not even need to mess
with gerber files, layers or drill files.  You just send them your eagle
file and the pretty boards show up in your mail box in two weeks give or
take.  It makes it cheap enough to look up a project someone else has
posted and order some boards just to give it a try.  And again, these are
not proto-board quality pcb's.  These are full solder-mask and silkscreen
on both sides.

Most recently I ordered a set of the ATtiny84 based wireless sensor nodes
posted on the site below.  At oshpark.com it cost me $7.40 for a set of 3,
shipped!  Ordered Aug 27th, shipped Sept 10th. Speed is the only reason to
hand-wire or order quick-turn, no mask, no silk boards today.

http://nathan.chantrell.net/tinytx-wireless-sensor/

-Shane