[TriEmbed] Advice Needed

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Oct 4 20:51:33 CDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Times have changed and Advanced Circuits is effectively dead in the
water wrt prototyping at the hobby level.

If I took your .brd file and visited http://oshpark.com, clicked on "get
started", and followed the instructions to upload it, I could be holding
three copies of this board in my hand for $15 about 10-12 days after I
hit "submit." These boards would be *top quality*, with gold enig
finish, design rules down to 6 mils, and made in the USA.
For six boards, just click on two sets and send them $30.

-Pete