[TriEmbed] Monday, November 11th, 7pm TriEmbed meeting @ NCSU

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Nov 5 11:54:17 CST 2013

The next Triangle Embedded computing interest group meeting will be this
Monday evening at 7pm at NCSU Centennial Campus Engineering Building I
(ONE), room 1007, which is at 911 Partners Way, Raleigh. This is the
same large room as we met in last month:

http://goo.gl/maps/BorhL

Bring your gear! We aren't allowed to do any soldering in the room (and
no food or drinks, please), but if you've got a gadget to show off or a
circuit or piece of software you need help with, bring your things to
the meeting!

If you've got something that can be shared in a few minutes via the
room's overhead and PC projector support, that would be fine, but let's
keep this part of the meeting to 45 minutes total so we have plenty of
face time and opportunities to help each other out and connect with info
we need.