[TriEmbed] [Splat Space] TriEmbed hosting tomorrow

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Fri Jul 19 09:41:16 CDT 2013

Thanks, Jeff. I think Phil may be coming too. I'm feeling much better
since trading mail with Scott and expect to be there too with the truck
to haul the culled chairs to storage as planned.

-Pete

PS TriEmbed list: Jeff is president of Splatspace. Meeting details on
the web page <http://TriEmbed.org>.