[TriEmbed] Paper Arduino - plot your own circuit

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 08:07:00 CST 2013

Let's take this to the next level. Much of our work is building circuitry outside our products, let's put them inside.

How long will it be before 3D printers are capable of building conductivity selectively into the 3D object, thereby reducing material and assembly time/costs of a product?

Just a thought? It's bound to happen soon.

John Vaughters