[TriEmbed] Paper Arduino - plot your own circuit

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 07:54:20 CST 2013

Scott,

Your blowing my mind here. Are you suggesting that my E size pen plotter sitting in my attic is actually going to be useful again?

Wow! This sounds incredible. Plot your own circuit in minutes.

Why not use a conductive ink in an inkjet?

Either way, this sounds incredible, thanks for sharing.

John Vaughters